wt., 27 lut|
Szkolenie online (Zoom)
Kanban Systems Improvement in English
SIGN UP TODAY! Learn how to improve Kanban systems, implement them beyond one team. Discover how to scale Kanban across the entire organization, spanning multiple teams, portfolios, and how Kanban can aid in discovering the product.
Czas i lokalizacja
27 lut 2024, 09:00 CET – 28 lut 2024, 17:00 CET
Szkolenie online (Zoom)
Learn how to lead teams and guide your organization's evolution!
The Kanban Systems Improvement Training (Kanban Management Professional II) provides advanced knowledge for effectively managing multiple teams, implementing Kanban at various organizational levels, and steering changes in an evolutionary manner.
Who is it for?
- Leaders and managers responsible for leading projects, teams, or supporting larger organizational units (e.g., multiple teams, different products), managing programs and project portfolios,
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, individuals responsible for transforming and evolving entire organizations towards business agility.
What are the benefits?
- How to improve initial implementations of Kanban systems?
- Dealing with resistance to change in the organization,
- in-depth discussion and practice of implementing Kanban cadences, including feedback loops and meetings for teams working with the Kanban method,
- understanding and utilizing asymmetric and deferred commitment to work,
- Upstream Kanban as a tool for product discovery and development,
- portfolio and program management using Kanban,
- a thorough understanding of Kanban metrics, their use in analyzing the causes of problems and evolutionary improvement,
- developing a service-oriented approach inside and outside the organization,
- managing evolutionary change at every level of the organization,
- roles and responsibilities in organizations using the Kanban method,
- methods for dealing with variability in work items and the environment,
- introduction to the concepts of transactional and coordinational cost.
Do I need preparation?
- The KMP II training is for more experienced participants. It's recommended that you've already taken the KMP I training or have substantial experience implementing Kanban in organizations, at least with one team. If you're unsure, it's a good idea to contact us beforehand.
- 2 training sessions on February 27th and 28th, 2024 between 9:00 - 17:00 CET
- regular single price: 3900 PLN net/per person + VAT if applicable
- regular single price: 880 EUR net/per person (VAT not appliable for entities registered outside of Poland)
- write us about the discounts for 2 or more participants
Students located in other countries may pay in local currencies upon agreement.
All trainees will receive:
- official and original Kanban University training materials,
- David J. Anderson's book "Kanban" (PDF, English version),
- training completion certificate and if they agree, their profile will be available on the website kanban.university,
- after finishing the KSI training, you'll get a certificate. If you agree, your profile will be on the Kanban University website.
- if you've already completed the KMP I course, you'll be a Kanban Management Professional (KMP).
- 50% discount on Mike Burrows' book "Kanban from the Inside" in PDF/ebook version,
- 25% discount on Justyna Pindel's book "Kanban Compass" in PDF version,
- 14 Personal Development Credits (PDUs) for PMI members who register credits for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Certificate: Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
Completing the Kanban System Design (KMP I) and Kanban Systems Improvement (KMP II) trainings entitles you to the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) title awarded by Kanban University.
Single person ticket (PLN)
A single person ticket 3900 zł net PLN (+ VAT 23%).3900,00 złPodatek: +897,00 zł VAT
Single person (EUR)
This is a single person ticket for participants from Europe (outside of Poland) priced in EUR.880,00 złPodatek: +202,40 zł VAT