pon., 06 lis|
Kanban System Design in English
SIGN UP TODAY! How to efficiently navigate in a fast-changing environment? How to effectively manage workflow, support self-organization, and customer orientation? Get to know, understand and implement the Kanban Method!
Czas i lokalizacja
06 lis, 09:00 – 07 lis, 17:00
How to efficiently navigate in a fast-changing environment? How to efficiently manage work in projects, Scrum, or your service team, support self-organization, and customer orientation? Learn, understand, and implement the Kanban Method!
Who is it for?
- Formal and informal leaders and members of teams manufacturing products and delivering services in the intellectual work domain and knowledge-based work (IT, marketing, HR, sales, BPO),
- Project and Program Leaders
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, change agents (agile transformations) in companies,
- Anyone who is looking for work methods that ensure better customer orientation, people involvement, quality, and predictability.
What am I going to learn?
- determining the causes of internal and external dissatisfaction of the organization/client,
- building a Kanban system reflecting the current process in your organization,
- taking an evolutionary path towards improving the organization, building a predictable and satisfactory system of providing services and building products,
- the ability to use the Kanban method as a complement to the existing work methods in the organization (Scrum, SAFe, Spotify model, and others).
Objectives and scope of the training
- visualization of various types of work or services,
- practical learning of designing boards and work elements in the Kanban system,
- methods of dealing with multitasking and work disruptions (WIP limits),
- understanding the benefits of using pull systems,
- understanding the need of introducing classes of services and their benefits,
- the ability to introduce and use Kanban metrics,
- practical knowledge of how to ensure a continuous flow of work and values (flow).
Do I need preparation?
- Simply come and learn!
2 training sessions on November 6th and 7th, 2023 between 9:00 - 17:00 CEST
regular single price: 3900 PLN net/per person + VAT if applicable
check discount for 2 or more participants
Students located in other countries may pay in local currencies upon agreement
All trainees will receive:
- official and original Kanban University training materials,
- David J. Anderson's book "Kanban" (PDF, English version),
- training completion certificate and if they agree, their profile will be available on the website kanban.university,
- 50% discount on Mike Burrows' book "Kanban from the Inside" in PDF/ebook version,
- 25% discount on Justyna Pindel's book "Kanban Compass" in PDF version,
- 14 Personal Development Credits (PDUs) for PMI members who register credits for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Single person ticket
+897,00 zł VAT
A single person ticket 3900 zł net PLN (+ VAT 23%).
+897,00 zł VAT0