wt., 09 lis|
Kanban System Design in English
Would you like to manage knowledge-based work even or especially if you operate in a fast-changing environment? Do you feel you need to juggle tasks and priorities? Learn and use Kanban Method and bring your business agility to higher ground!
Czas i lokalizacja
09 lis 2021, 12:30 – 12 lis 2021, 16:30
- Formal and informal leaders and managers, team members working on products' and services' delivery in intellectual and knowledge work domains (IT, marketing, sales, HR, BPO).
- Project and Program Managers,
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, change agents involved in agile transformations,
- Everyone looking for methods supporting a customer-centric approach, people engagement, quality, and predictability.
- visualize different types of intangible work
- build visual Kanban system (board) and design the tickets
- deal with work interruptions and multi-tasking
- understanding benefits of establishing pull systems
- understanding a need for and benefits of introducing classes of service
- ability to introduce and use Kanban flow metrics
- ways to create and maintain value flow in order to manage work, not people.
- take an evolutionary approach to improve organization with a predictable and user-satisfying system of services and products delivery
- use Kanban Method together with other methods and frameworks existing in the organization (Scrum, SAFe, Spotify model, etc.)
- official Kanban University training materials
- hand-drawn Kanban handouts from the trainer (delivered to your selected InPost pickup station in Poland)
- English version of David J. Anderson "Kanban" book (PDF),
- certificate of completion issued by Kanban University,
- 50% discount for Mike Burrows' "Kanban from the Inside" ebook
- 16 PDUs or SEUs for PMI or Scrum Alliance learning/education units.
- discount for Neuland materials from Polish distributor - Experience Corner
You can sign up by purchasing a ticket directly here. If you need a "Pro-forma invoice" for your Company to transfer money please sign and you will be contacted soon regarding the details.About the Trainer:
Radek Orszewski - an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP), and Accredited Consultant (AKC) and from Kanban University, a practitioner with over 15 years of hands-on experience in the areas of quality assurance, managing projects, leading people, and changes. He practically works with Kanban since 2011. He's been working for many years as Scrum Master, Agile Coach (CSP-SM, CSP-PO, PSM II, PSK). A consultant, coach, and trainer of agile and lean (Kanban Method, Scrum, Business Agility, Lean in creative work) who has trained and actively introduced agile management and attitude into IT, media, retail, R&D as well as marketing, HR, design or sales organizations. In his work as a trainer, he focuses on immersive games and simulations. No Powerpoint if avoidable :)
Thanks to his 10 years of work abroad, the training can be held in English or Polish. He's also a module coordinator and lecturer at Berlin's CODE University and the founder of Lean Coffee communities in Berlin and Wrocław. More at leanagile.ninja and his Polish-language podcast page: www.kanbanprzykawie.pl
Single ticket3300,00 złPodatek: +759,00 zł VAT
A special discounted price for 2 students from the same Company.6200,00 złPodatek: +1426,00 zł VAT